Best Induction Service Product For Buick Encore

I just got in a 2014 Buick Encore with only 48k miles at our dealership. We believe everything is sorted out with it, but since it spent a lot of time sitting I'm wondering if we should do an induction service.

If we go that route, I wanted to know what product would likely work the best. I'm no fan of small engine turbos with high compression ratios and I want to make sure everything is clean for the next owner.

Thanks!

I just got in a 2014 Buick Encore with only 48k miles at our dealership. We believe everything is sorted out with it, but since it spent a lot of time sitting I'm wondering if we should do an induction service.

If we go that route, I wanted to know what product would likely work the best. I'm no fan of small engine turbos with high compression ratios and I want to make sure everything is clean for the next owner.

Thanks!
The only service that worked for me was the BG Products fuel cleaning induction service. After that was done it stayed clean. I usually dump a can of their 44k fuel cleaner in around 15k-20k miles. Been good since.

Back