Best Cleaner For Glass Interior?

First wife (yup, I'm a 2x looser!) father was an attorney in the Dinkens Admin. Car NUT! He lived for car shows. Great hack was regular newspaper and Windex. I still use it to this day!

Paper towels soaked with warm water . Then dry with paper towels and then repeat . Does good job to remove the film / haze on the inside of the windshield and other .

Hey folks, what can I use to clean the glass interior that doesn't leave a horrible ugly film that will be especially visible in the direct sunlight? Windex isn't working for me. Thanks for your help.
White vinegar wiped dry with ordinary newspaper.

Hey folks, what can I use to clean the glass interior that doesn't leave a horrible ugly film that will be especially visible in the direct sunlight? Windex isn't working for me. Thanks for your help.
Adam's car care or Stoners invisible glass.
I've detailed vehicles for a while. The second thing is to use a quality microfiber cloth. Third seal the dash, as they age they outgas causing residue

If it's really grungy a MF towel with isopropyl alcohol poured onto it works wonders. Have another MF towel ready to immediately wipe it down. NOT for interior tinted windows.

I use a waffle weave towel and invisible glass cleaner for great results..

Don't use cheap paper towels. I did an experiment using Spray Way and Invisible Glass cleaners, one time with the cheap paper towels that I keep out in the garage and one time using a clean MF towel. The MF towel did a much better job. I think there is something used in the manufacture of the paper towels like a chemical or other ingredient that keeps them from being streak free or as effective as an MF towel.

Don't use cheap paper towels. I did an experiment using Spray Way and Invisible Glass cleaners, one time with the cheap paper towels that I keep out in the garage and one time using a clean MF towel. The MF towel did a much better job. I think there is something used in the manufacture of the paper towels like a chemical or other ingredient that keeps them from being streak free or as effective as an MF towel.

Some also leave plenty of residue .

I have the best luck with newspaper.

I get a film on my windshield and I've never used anything on the dash or elsewhere other than a water damp rag. Maybe it's from 3 years/40,000 miles ago before I bought the car but it's still getting a film.

What is this newspaper you speak of? I can’t remember the last time I seen someone reading the morning news, or on someones driveway.

Back