AutoRx maintenance dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will running a 3 oz maintenance dose of AutoRx eliminate the need to ever do another "full bottle" treatment?

I've run the "full bottle" treatment in two cars, and I've become a believer in this product. I'm considering going to a 3oz maintenance dose at each oil change.

Maybe as a "mini treatment" just before an oil change, but since you're only supposed to run for 1,000 - 1,500 miles with the treatment, I wouldn't use it for an entire oil change interval.

Frankly, once you'd done the Auto-RX cleaning, I'd switch to a full synthetic. The full synthetic should keep the engine clean. Maybe do the Auto-RX treatment in conjunction with a major maintenance interval, like a 30,000 mile ATF transmission fluid change, or even a 60,000 mile timing belt swap.

All the best,
- Arved

The recommended interval can be found in the Auto-RX FAQ
Basically, a maintenance dose after treatment should be effective protection in lieu of a future full treatment.

quote:

Originally posted by novadude:
Will running a 3 oz maintenance dose of AutoRx eliminate the need to ever do another "full bottle" treatment?

I've run the "full bottle" treatment in two cars, and I've become a believer in this product. I'm considering going to a 3oz maintenance dose at each oil change.

Nova Dude here is why 3 ounce maintenance amount
after your engines has been cleaned with Auto-Rx

.." 3 ounce maintenance of Auto-Rx in every oil change.Your benefits will be measurable, stable and cost effective. ie: Increased compression-effective combustion- no seal leaks-extended engine life-low operating cost per mile."

Bcause your using base line hydraulic oil (ISO 68 + additive package ) in transmissions, and it is a sealed unit, once cleaned no need for Auto-Rx maintenance amount.

OK... I just was not clear about whether a 3 oz maintenance dose would eliminate my need to ever do another full treatment. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back