Auto-Rx & MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Rick20
Frank might not be active on this board any longer, but his product is still the measuring stick of any other products designed to clean.

If you're interested in how this measuring system is used, we express cleaning ability of other products by performing the following computations:

We must find the values of three variables, x, y, and z.

First, you find how many times better the product is at cleaning than AutoRx. Let that number be x.
Second, find the product's cost and determine what fraction of AutoRx's price that cost represents. Let that number be expressed in decimal format as y.
Finally you must determine how many times faster the product works than AutoRx. Let that number be z.

Having found these variables, we use the formula {(xz)/y = B} to determine B, which represents just how much better a product is than AutoRx.

By examining the results from different products we can compare them relative to AutoRx as Rick20 mentioned above.

c3po,

How about the below post you did can we belive it or was it just lies too?

I am at 370,000 miles on the El Camino today that has a small block chevy engine, american cars do last a long time if you take care of them. At 343,000 miles I started using auto-rx, the engine was leaking and consuming oil as well as blowing a puff of smoke on startup.

Since using auto-rx all of these symptoms have gone away and the car is running better at 370,000 miles than it did at 343,000 miles.

I started using auto-rx 2 years ago in May of 2007, auto-rx works if you stick with it, your results will not happen over night but given time you will get results.

Daryl, how many times have we told you that I started adding MMO at 367,000 miles. All of my old arx posts have no credibility because of my association with your product.

The problem is not that arx does not work, it does work, I just got tired of waiting, the car is going to be 27 years old soon.

Was this post taken from the Mobil 1 is better than arx thread.

I think we all want a product that takes less than 2 years to work, in my case if I kept on going with a maintenance dose it could have been even longer, attacking my honesty will not work Daryl.

I want you guys to think about something, when I was a moderator on arx would you really take my posts seriously on this board concerning arx.

I think if I am not associated with anyone then you would now take my posts more seriously. One minute you guys are nice, and the next minute you attack my honesty, this is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back