Auto-Rx Ratio's For Transmissions-Power Steering-Differentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto-Rx is a metal cleanser and seal refurbisher. Auto-Rx works on clearly defined ratios over miles. Example transmissions. Ratio is 6 ounces
in your existing transmission fluid. Drive your vehicle 1000 miles and then drain entire transmission including torque converter. There is no need for a second application. Why? Because transmission fluid is a base oil stock with a viscosity of ISO 68 (very thin hydraulic oil) and this is correct Auto-Rx ratio. Cleans everything slowly over miles (cleans seals if not ripped or torn) clutch packs and internal parts of an automatic transmission.

Power Steering Leak - Auto-Rx ratio is 1 ounce per quart of oil (power steering fluid is also very light oil base stock). Drive for a thousand miles and drain. Leak will be gone.

Differential - Auto-Rx ratio is 2 ounces per quart of oil. Drive for a thousand miles and drain. This unit uses a heavy gear oil.

Auto-Rx works on ratios in gas or diesel engines, cleansing oil rotating parts or refurbishing seals takes time.

Auto-Rx is not a purge type chemistry and it is safe, thats why we have a long term maintenance plan.

Hope this information helps you.

Always glad to see detailed/clarified instructions, but everytime I read the ones for 'transmissions' they have to do with slush boxes
wink.gif
. What about the shift-it-yourself crowd? Does a manual even need Auto RX?

Hello Porterdog, Use 1 oz. of Auto-Rx for every quart of manual transmission oil. Drive for 1000 miles and drain. If you have noise in your gear box after initial cleansing, add 1/2 oz. to your oil as a maintenance dose. No chemistry can fix metal wear, however, clean parts now total lubricated will change the effects of wear and extend MEAN-TIME-BETWEEN-FAILURE.

i have a leaky power steering pump on my ford thunderbird. just flush and change the fluid in it last week and still have some leaks from it. can auto-rx help me with this or stay away from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back