Auto RX Great results in North Star engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Rx in my father-in-laws NorthStar and the results have been awesome. It use to use a quart of oil in 3k or so and now that has been cut down big time. So far the oil useage has been less than a quart between oil changes. No need to add a quart like before.

I had him run the car and let me know when he had over 500 miles on it after I put the RX in. The initial treatment seems to be all it needed. The car has 51k on it and the initial treatment was in the car for only 578 miles. He wanted it changed before he took his annual trip to Florida so I did.

His trip put 1400 miles on the car on the fresh oil change after the RX treatment. When he returned the oil level was the same as when he left. Before the treatment the oil level on his trips was down half way on the dip stick.

I just ordered some more RX for future treatments and to give a friend to try. He has a 89 Nissan Hardbody V6 with 130k that I want him to treat. Can't wait to get it to him to try.

Thanks Frank for such a great product!

Thank you for the report I have moved your post
it needs to be read.It is amazing how some people buy a product than try and reinvent the application procedure to fit there ideas, equally mysterious why ?
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back