Auto related draw to Tennessee

You do know this thread is about the auto industry, you will need to go and update your information and the link.
It’s grossly incorrect regarding the automotive industry.

I already posted the correct information a few posts above this. Which is much higher.

By the way, here using your criteria, this is your average factory worker in your home state of Arizona.
Want to re-read terry274's message?

. If no infrastructure in place we will become another Nashville and Atlanta with the traffic issues. Politicians only care wbout what makes them look good, job growth, economy, infrastructure horrendous, sewers overflow in parts of the city in heavy rain, all roads need repair, secondary roads, just horrendous but they keep building sub divisions. Growth is good, un controlled growth will eventually be a disaster. TN a red state and a strong member of the bible belt! Depending on where you are form it can be culture shock.
Sounds like Toronto, as high a taxed location as anywhere on this planet.
Bad roads, infrastructure that can't keep up with growth, etc., etc., etc.

You earn a bonus at work, the various levels of government tax it to the point where you only take home 45% of the bonus.
A 55% marginal tax rate.

The 4.0L, 4.7L, 5.7L, 4.6L, 3.5L TT (Reg & Hybrid) have all been produced at TMMAL in Huntsville AL. They have a production capacity of 900,000 engines a year.
Ohhh... ok.

TMMI gets its engines from WV, they come in at North Dock. Transmissions too

Then they get bolted together on the line and go over to Trim...

Want to re-read terry274's message?
Different interpretations I guess you can say since terry's post is in an automobile factory thread ...
All good man and you did know, when talking factories in general (non automotive) your state pays around the same. It just sounded kind of like a knock on TN, (at least that is the way I read it) when using your source, the wages in AZ was in the same range and most likely the rest of the country too.
Also average wages of all sources are the same between TN and Arizona.

Using your zip recruiter source, Im pleasantly surprised, even shocked South Carolina, the average income is so much higher in the top 15 for the country, just a few steps behind NY... and ahead of CA. (just talking here, seriously surprised! Im usually up to date on this stuff, I don't think zi recruiter is the source of all sources but nice to seee SC ahead of much of the country or maybe it is because so many companies are moving here)

Last edited:
Wonder where all of Huntsville's 5.7L and now 3.5TT are going. That's odd.
I could check engine selection for Highlander and Sienna. Highlanders are a big deal.

The last Sequoia rolled off Final on December 10, 2021. An all black Limited model. So that was a 5.7....

Perhaps the new Lexus will have a 3.5TT, that wouldn't surprise me at all. 5.7 sounds like TMMTX for sure (destination)

^^ oh yeah, every 295HP 3.5L V6 Toyota can make probably going to TMMI. Seems that way. 5.7L... maybe Japan lol????? For Land Cruiser ????

Back