attention cheap oil users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 93cruiser
just a general post-i see some new posts to me, but no longer responding to people who twist my words or not get the underlying debate of price vs product. enjoy everyone.

Well, you did not make a strong case … that’s OK
But, you definitely drew a crowd to an actual oil thread …

I’ll repeat my case … I’m supporting companies I view as vital on a global scale … not Walmart’s pick of the ____ lube supplier ... I say that knowing ST is decent stuff …

just a general post-i see some new posts to me, but no longer responding to people who twist my words or not get the underlying debate of price vs product. enjoy everyone.

You have yet to explain why Mobil One would be better than Supertech, what you mean by "better" or in what situations, what you mean by "toned down oil" etc.
I have my reasons for actually agreeing and have for many years only purchased Shell Ultra or Mobil 1, but you are not willing to engage in a debate, therefore I don't feel like sharing my view point or reasons why.

Originally Posted By: NGRhodes

You have yet to explain why Mobil One would be better than Supertech, what you mean by "better" or in what situations, what you mean by "toned down oil" etc.
I have my reasons for actually agreeing and have for many years only purchased Shell Ultra or Mobil 1, but you are not willing to engage in a debate, therefore I don't feel like sharing my view point or reasons why.

I agree NGRhodes.

If any of us had any doubts, I think it is beyond a shadow of a doubt clear that the o/p is either a troll or an idiot. I know which one I think, but I'm going to keep that to myself. I think it is a waste of keystrokes to go any further.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jakewells
cheap oil is good oil if you watch what you buy.

Great statement! Can we use it to end what has become an unproductive thread?

Originally Posted By: Jim Allen

thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

Originally Posted By: Jim Allen

I was hoping this thread would have died last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back