Are you driving the same car since 2010

Well, my 2010 Volvo V70 still going strong with no repairs with 86K. Still original brake pads, which from about a month ago, per dealer had 7mm on rear and 10mm on front. Replaced wiper blades once, but dealer did that under safe and secure.Original tires went 70K.

2010?!? Is that all?

No transmission rebuilds or repairs on the Toyotas but I put a rebuilt torque converter in on the Accord. No major engine work, one clutch on the ECHO.

Yes, 05 Matrix with 136k miles. No engine or trans work. Needed a new front wheel bearing which is the press in type. Found a shop that replaced it for $220. Dealer wanted $600 but said it could be less if it didn't need a new hub. Other things were taken care of under warranty so won't count those. Muffler shop fixed the leak in front of the cat 1.5 yrs ago for $50. But it's getting noisy again and six months outside of the warranty they gave. Some other piddle things that are less than $100 to fix.

2004 Hyundai Sonata 2.7
never had the motor apart
just standard maint , oil filters plugs and timing belts
change the water pump when i do a belt , 1 radiator and a couple of brake jobs original trans , alternator , and starter

My 83 Caprice that's my winter beater I bought in 2010. My 84 Cutlass I put on the road in 2008. So yes for both of them. I upgraded the rear end in both of them when they needed axle seals but no engine or transmission work besides valve seals on the Chevy and intake gaskets on the Oldsmobile.

I have a 2010 Silverado that I bought new in April of 2010 and I'm still driving a 1962 Studebaker Hawk that I bought from the original owner in 1975.

2006 Volvo XC90 black on black. Purchased in 2008 with 23900 miles. As of today 4 20 18 just turned 60000.

Easy for the wife to access due to health issues and she doesn't drive any more.

This has been a very dependable suv.no major issues and is well maintained car
TOMB

Last edited:
No way, I got my driver's license at 16 in 2010! I'm still driving the same car from 2017! Ok ok, the Camry I bought in 2015, but it doesn't get used much.

The Jeep I'll keep forever though.

No, picked up the first Mercedes in 2014 and got a second one last year after the Taurus died.

Back