Apologies if I have offended anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I’ve ever read posted by you has come across offensive. Takes a strong person to “publicly” admit they were wrong though, which just further solidifies my opinion of you being a decent person.

braveheart-execution-promo-750x422 (1).jpg

Rack 'Em!

If anyone is offended by a random stranger on the internet, well, lets just say I cant really say what I think about that :rolleyes:

You have done zero to apologize for. Most assume I am a republican and I am not. I am a libertarian, blame New England upbringing. You come across liberal. Guess what, that is a ok in my book. I need to hear other points of view to grow. I appreciate your posts and implore you to continue with candor and not back off from your lens.

Something that gets lost in polarized America we live in now is that democrats and republicans actually NEED each other for a properly balanced society. I have full faith I could meet you in CA and have an engaging discussion over a few bottles of wine, regardless of the subject. As I entered middle age I learned more and more, shut up and listen.

One of my favorites:

"STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS, AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS, WEAK MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE." Socrates.

A good forester pays attention to see that both the soil and the trees get what they require to be healthy. Soil without healthy plant life erodes away. Plats can-not survive without healthy soil. Too many pay attention to one side of the ecology and forget that the other side is just as necessary for the health of the side they are paying attention to.

This sounds more like a cry for attention than anything else. What a strange thread....

Now every time I see a Tesla, Jeff pops into my head.

I was at a WaWa gas station the other day and they had 10 Tesla charging stations..... Jeff came to my mind.

It has been brought to my attention that some of my posts are offensive to others.
If you found anything I posted in this manner, I would like to apologize.

BITOG has been an invaluable source of information, fun and camaraderie.
I believe we all feel that way.

When I ask questions, that's because I do not know the answer or would like clarification.
I respect and learn from you all.
When someone sez something I do not agree with, I need to listen because I just might learn something.

Best,
Jeff
NOT noticed here. Many of us could be thought of the same I bet. I do overreact to a lot of stuff. But its like water off a duck's back to me. I say my thoughts and then let it go. I can not hold anger or grudges because it can only hurt in the long run.

You? I haven't seen it. Even when you disagree with someone you aren't disagreeable.

Everyone's "offended" by something these days so I guess Im not surprised.

The boating forum makes this place look really tame.

UD

Just so you know, no one has threatened to ban me or anything like that. This is all on me.
Oh, man. Stop doing it to yourself. Nothing you said comes to mind as wrong or ? mean ? I don't know it but if we had any words its so forgotten.? I got a feeling that as well as this site seems to be set up and run, someone would let you know. I know they got patience for sure. They haven't thrown me off yet. :cautious:

Last edited:
I'm a big Jeff fan. Homeless alcoholic man turns his life around. Gets sober, gets education, job, makes bank. He always had it in him. He worked hard to get where he is.

To paraphrase Comarc McCarthy, he doesn't know what he did to make the good Lord smile on him but he's thankful.

I've seen Jeff get a lot of vitriol his way but he never responds with ad hominum attacks. Hats off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back