Apologies if I have offended anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been brought to my attention that some of my posts are offensive to others.
If you found anything I posted in this manner, I would like to apologize.

BITOG has been an invaluable source of information, fun and camaraderie.
I believe we all feel that way.

When I ask questions, that's because I do not know the answer or would like clarification.
I respect and learn from you all.
When someone sez something I do not agree with, I need to listen because I just might learn something.

Best,
Jeff

Jeff
FWIW I never found you offensive. Sometimes I appreciate your opinion and sometimes I don't. However that's what discussion is all about.
I think peoples skin is getting a little thin these days. Lot's going on and a lot of emotion bleeding over into everyday conversation.

As my wife always tells me. "think better of people" It fits in person and it fits online.

It has been brought to my attention that some of my posts are offensive to others.
If you found anything I posted in this manner, I would like to apologize.

BITOG has been an invaluable source of information, fun and camaraderie.
I believe we all feel that way.

When I ask questions, that's because I do not know the answer or would like clarification.
I respect and learn from you all.
When someone sez something I do not agree with, I need to listen because I just might learn something.

Best,
Jeff

You have done zero to apologize for. Most assume I am a republican and I am not. I am a libertarian, blame New England upbringing. You come across liberal. Guess what, that is a ok in my book. I need to hear other points of view to grow. I appreciate your posts and implore you to continue with candor and not back off from your lens.

Something that gets lost in polarized America we live in now is that democrats and republicans actually NEED each other for a properly balanced society. I have full faith I could meet you in CA and have an engaging discussion over a few bottles of wine, regardless of the subject. As I entered middle age I learned more and more, shut up and listen.

One of my favorites:

"STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS, AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS, WEAK MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE." Socrates.

I am not easily offended and you have certainly never offended me. Some folks are just way to sensitive I guess, as seems to be the case these days.

Man, if I were offended by somethin' said here, Why, I'd just melt. Nobody offended me yet.

1639688744496.png

1639688634171.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back