Anyone try "THE BEST Leather Restorer & Protector"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it on Amazon, sold by Integral Innovations LLC.
Seems to have good reviews. My stash of 303 & Lexol Leather Conditioner is getting low and trolling Amazon I ran into this.
At almost $25 for 8oz, I'm wondering.

I have never tried "THE BEST Leather Restorer & Protector" because 99% of the vehicles I detail have coated/protected leather, so the majority of "conditioners" are mostly a waste of time. I prefer a leather protectant for coated/protected leather, specifically leather masters protection cream, vs. these conditioners that just sit on top of the coating and do more harm than good. To each his own though.

Thanks for the replies - I'll look into the products mentioned and consider other than "THE BEST" product. Want to get an order going soon before the stash goes dry and consider trying something I haven't used yet. No saying I'm unhappy with what I been using, just want to try other options.
Thanks again

Originally Posted By: deven
I like products by Mothers when it comes to leather care.
I want to try Mothers next, I've had good luck with Meguiars but anything is better than the Armor All leather junk I used.

Neatsfoot oil is good for natural leather. Unless you've got a King Ranch Ford or other uncoated leather, neatsfoot oil tends to sit on the surface and leave a greasy finish.

Best to simply clean coated leather with some saddle soap and then condition with an OTC silicone free leather treatment like Lexol or Meguiars.

That stuff by Glacier Car Care I wouldn't use simply because I'm having a hard time finding the MSDS. If I can't confirm that something is 100% silicone free, it doesn't go on my leather anything.

Silicones will soften leather but over time will cause cracking.

Last edited:
O
Originally Posted By: qwertydude
Neatsfoot oil is good for natural leather. Unless you've got a King Ranch Ford or other uncoated leather, neatsfoot oil tends to sit on the surface and leave a greasy finish.

Best to simply clean coated leather with some saddle soap and then condition with an OTC silicone free leather treatment like Lexol or Meguiars.

That stuff by Glacier Car Care I wouldn't use simply because I'm having a hard time finding the MSDS. If I can't confirm that something is 100% silicone free, it doesn't go on my leather anything.

Silicones will soften leather but over time will cause cracking.

Is that Meguiars leather conditioner that comes in the spray bottle sold at Walmart silicone free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back