Anyone have access to ELSA or maybe Alldata Professional - 2019 VW 1.4t Spark Plug Change and Specifications

Anyone have access to service information - 2019 VW 1.4t Spark Plug Change and Specifications

Torque specification and warm or cold engine - Presume cold in Aluminum head but a guy never knows.

OK, according to Champion EU 20NM is Torque spec. Rather have it straight from VW Service Information but...

I've never like the idea of using a torque wrench for spark plugs. I recently replaced spark plugs on a Civic, so I tried again. I felt that at 18nm. they were not secure. I used a ratchet instead to secure them by feel; YMMV. Good luck!

i don't really think Alldata has it, its not in the new (expensive) DIY or i would have bought it, its supposed to be the same as the Professional just for one car.

Another 3mm on that pipe for number 4 would have been nice, but it is done, its just plugs so its not exactly rocket science - just trying to do it correctly to a high standard.

Very strange plugs, only one of my plug sockets would work and it just barely... Lot of online stuff shows bosch is oe, but mine were NGK in and out.

Basically go by the box. It usually is hand tight then a 1/4 - 1/2 turn to seat the plug. Going in with a trq wrench isn't necessary.

A bit late I know but thought I’d post it anyway. Screen shot from Elsa on my phone.

294EA3DA-C8CF-40C2-8733-335D05360514.jpg

Back