Any VOA requests?

Good Morning ladies and gentlemen 🇺🇸🇨🇦😃

was wondering if anyone had any requests for a VOA on some oils. I have a lone jug of Edge HM 10w30 I thought of doing a VOA on. Also have tons of CQ 10w40 Syn HM and in 10w30. Even some SAE 30 and SAE 40 single quarts CQ oil. Anyone have any requests? I have 7 wix kits left and yeah I’m kinda curious and bored 😃

Liquid Moly 0w20 special tec?

How about the new ST 20,000 mile Synthetic 5W30? We do not have the 20k miles synthetic in Canada yet, and may never, but I would be interested to see what WPP is doing for their extended market oils.

Edit: Just saw there is a posting of a VOA on the Super Tech Advanced 0W20 and 5W20. May not be required unless you are willing to do the 5W30 at some point in the future. Thanks Adam!

Last edited:
How about the new ST 20,000 mile Synthetic 5W30? We do not have the 20k miles synthetic in Canada yet, and may never, but I would be interested to see what WPP is doing for their extended market oils.

Edit: Just saw there is a posting of a VOA on the Super Tech Advanced 0W20 and 5W20. May not be required unless you are willing to do the 5W30 at some point in the future. Thanks Adam!
I may swing by Wal Maet and get a quart of that. As I said I have 7 sample kits left and just ordered 12 more from rock auto last night. Sucks price went to $9.62 I think

Got a quart of the 5w30 ST 20k Sun motor oil this morning. That and a jug of M1 0w20 EP so I can do another rebate. Anyone decipher this date code on quart of ST oil?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 27
Got a quart of the 5w30 ST 20k Sun motor oil this morning. That and a jug of M1 0w20 EP so I can do another rebate. Anyone decipher this date code on quart of ST oil?
Bottling 02/27/2021 @ 03:38 (3:38AM). Aside from that, I do not know the additional coding structure. Possibly bottling facility identifying or additive package identit.

Have you received the allotted amount of requests? If you’re still taking requests I’d like to see valvoline advanced full synthetic 5w30 SP.

Have you received the allotted amount of requests? If you’re still taking requests I’d like to see valvoline advanced full synthetic 5w30 SP.
I’m bout to send in the Super Tech 20k oil when I’m home from vacation next weekend

Quicksilver High Performance SAE 90 Gear Lube​

I can't find any info on this oil, and would kive to compare it to Movil 1 Delvac 90 gear oil, (which I alrasdy did a VOA on)...

Back