Any movies you guys looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SLCraig

I like to pickup Blu-Ray's for super cheap.

OT, but i got the LOTR trilogy (extended versions) blu ray set for $39 and 2 free day shipping from amazon yesterday.
(only had that sale for a few hrs), and today I got No country for old men and Pan's Labyrinth blue rays for $5 each (also free 2 day shipping with prime)...

Picked up Star Wars 4,5 & 6 on Blu-Ray from Amazon Sunday evening for $29. The price I was waiting for. Received it today.

I don't know what kind of a world Hollywood lives in, but it seems to be a very different world than my world. The movies seem to get worse every year. Occasionally there is a good one. I guess they occasionally have to produce a movie people can actually like to see.

If they could get away from their agendas for a while in Hollywood maybe they could produce good movies again. I am lucky to have a collection of decent movies I own that I can use for a long time.

I suppose if I am very, very lucky, Hollywood will eventually get so bad that I will stop watching movies completely. Television is pretty much near that point right now. Then I will be able to get rid of my TV sets and live life the way it was supposed to be lived.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
No movie theaters for me. I just wait for DVD few months later.
Exactly what I do! No crowded theaters for me. Plus, I can pause a DVD to get something to eat or for bathroom break, something you can't do at a theater!

Like I said in my post earlier, and like most of us who have posted, I and wifey also go to the theater only about once a year, if that!

BUT the intention of this thread by the OP was I i think) to see which movies we'd like to see...he didn't necessarily say 'which movies you like to see IN THEATER', and I think thread is getting OT, and turning into a discussion of movie watching in theater or at home...
smile.gif
(which i also got a bit involved in, i must admit)

Let's keep it on track and see which movies might be worth watching, either at home OR in theater.
smile.gif

Last edited:
^^^ Hearing a lot about it and almost all positive.
Gonna add it to the list:
So, now my list is: Lincoln, Hobbit, Skyfall, Argo, Red Dawn

Originally Posted By: morepwr
I cant even remember the last time I went to the movies!

I had to think really hard myself on that one. It was the Lord Of The Rings 3: Return Of The King. My Brother took me for my Birthday. Before that it must have been the late 80's or possibly the early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back