Any good car leather seat padded or protector ..

Any one know a good car seat padded or protector . I wear Jean all the time and it rub again my seat leather mostly left side by in and out and the bolster. I want something like on the picture , I read some review some of them actually rub again your leather seat and cause wear ..

I also need one for the rear seat for my baby seat , right now we use a beach towels under the the baby car seat .

thanks

Attachments

• AEA1B024-03F3-4817-96A8-C11ACC4C31C6.jpeg
    AEA1B024-03F3-4817-96A8-C11ACC4C31C6.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
I've spent hours searching for something several times and have always just given up due to the reviews. Like you said either they wear in their own way or some even can cause stains. I figure it's just another part of the depreciation of a vehicle.

Maybe consider getting in differently? Many people wear jeans and many cars have leather seats so this isn't a unique issue.

I sort of fall into my seat to avoid squishing the bolster for long term wear minimization.

Maybe consider getting in differently? Many people wear jeans and many cars have leather seats so this isn't a unique issue.

I sort of fall into my seat to avoid squishing the bolster for long term wear minimization.
My closet is full of Levi’s jean lol . I only wear Levi’s jean lol

Don’t slide over the bolster first of all. You could always get seat covers. We got Wet Okoles for the Jetta and love them, if you don’t look closely they look factory.

Like others have said,NEVER slide across the booster when getting in and out of your car. I always kind’ve just directly poop down on the seat. I’ve never had the slightest hint of booster wear on any of my cars’ leather seats.

Back