Another Auto-Rx question

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb question, especially if its been asked before and I failed to find the answer, but here goes.

If you have a new vehicle can you do your car, and yourself any good to use the 2-ounce Auto-Rx maintenance treatment at each OCI and not wait for a better reason to do the entire described procedure? It would seem that doing the maintenance treatment would do no harm and should keep a new engine clean without the need to do the full treatment and flush cycle after some number of miles and problems have set in. What do you folks think of that idea? Thanks in advance.

I did a full ARX cleaning and rinse on a 8k 3.3 Toyota Camry.I will also add 2-3 oz per oil change.I was surprise at how dirty the rinse oil was at drain.

Thank You Rich R there are so many posts on how someones filter looked at 1200 miles 1800 miles etc,never at the end of the rinse cycle.Rhis is when you see what has been cleaned as it drains.

The reason you see it at rinse is all the "contaminants" laying on the parts have now been washed off.

Clean the engine following instructions for engines under 100,000 miles. Than got to 3 ounces of Auto-Rx every oil change. Your car will run like new (with very little metal wear) for aa long time and you will never have to do an Auto-Rx treatment again.
(we changed from 2 ounces to 3 ounces) based on tests by Dyson Oil Analysis.

The '05 Camry now has a little over 10k on it.
I added ARX to the ps and auto trans this morning.I figure why wait for contamination.
I went 2100 miles on the rinse oil.It looked dirty and winter was comming so I changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back