Amazon CEO Divorce Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pbm
Originally Posted by PandaBear
Originally Posted by pbm
Amazon was going to open a NYC facility that would have brought plenty of much needed jobs and tax revenues to the city....but thanks to a dumb 29 year old freshman Congresswoman...they changed their mind....

It was a bunch of cow poop to begin with. After the game show style bargaining they decide to split the new head quarter in half....

Yeah, cutting the prize in half means others want out.

The young woman with the 'economics' degree from Boston U obviously knows very little about economics....dumb as a tree stump....and a big mouth to boot....

I'm thinking Big Mouth Bass … as in Bass on a June Bug when Moderator reads this …

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Silly that stuff like this makes the News.

Sickening isn't it? I could give two ----- about Bezos and his Ex.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Jeffy found himself something younger.

I'm pretty sure his ex-wife is younger than his bit on the side.

You'd think the richest man in the world could at least cheat with an 18-year-old, not a 50-year-old.

Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Good news indeed, she got screwed and he got to keep his fortune.

Thirty-five Billion Dollars

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Good news indeed, she got screwed and he got to keep his fortune.

She got screwed? She got 35 billion. She will never ever be able to spend it all even if she tried! People in regular middle class divorces get screwed.

Originally Posted by pbm
Originally Posted by PandaBear
Originally Posted by pbm
Amazon was going to open a NYC facility that would have brought plenty of much needed jobs and tax revenues to the city....but thanks to a dumb 29 year old freshman Congresswoman...they changed their mind....

It was a bunch of cow poop to begin with. After the game show style bargaining they decide to split the new head quarter in half....

Yeah, cutting the prize in half means others want out.

The young woman with the 'economics' degree from Boston U obviously knows very little about economics....dumb as a tree stump....and a big mouth to boot....

I'm not one of her fans, but I bet she knows what an "MOU" is...

Anybody have her phone number?
Maybe I can console her for how badly she got screwed in the divorce settlement.

Last edited:
There's no way Bezos marries that girl, knowing what his company would earn in the following 20 years.
She is lucky not to be parked 750 feet below, on the bottom of some ocean right now, chained by blocks of cement.

I do not condone such action BTW. I am a practicing Catholic that loves everyone..... except one of my prior dogs......lol

She is not their congressperson. The city got upset at the giving them so much per job, plus infrastructure they would go in the hole. Fake news.

Originally Posted by ZZman
Well unlike many divorced women, lack of money after a divorce wasn't a concern.

I was making almost $90,000 a year when my ex divorced me. We have one child together.

20% in Texas - - all that $$$$ she gets each month is TAX FREE because **I**pay taxes on it.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
I do not condone such action BTW. I am a practicing Catholic that loves everyone

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly do you practice as a Christian?
I know many Christians and the things they "practice" are not part of any religion.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by StevieC
I'm not sure I would work if I was that rich... I'd be off "seeing" the world.
lol.gif

That is what makes people like him different from you and I. Which is why you and I never had the ability to do what he did.

Sounds like it was equitable. They probably just agreed with that amount very quickly. I give her credit. She could have gotton more.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
There's no way Bezos marries that girl, knowing what his company would earn in the following 20 years.
She is lucky not to be parked 750 feet below, on the bottom of some ocean right now, chained by blocks of cement.

I do not condone such action BTW. I am a practicing Catholic that loves everyone..... except one of my prior dogs......lol

A fairly bizarre post all around, but do you really think this guy (if he) knows 20 years ago he's giving away $35 billion dollars to his future ex and is still the richest man in the world and he really gives a [censored] enough to be homicidal? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back