Almond Milk

What are the ingredients that make up the Almond milk. I never tried it. I do not like milk.

Unsweetened Almond milk is best. Naturally has lots of Vitamin E, magnesium and potassium. 30 calories in a glass.

The sweetened kind is a sugar bomb and very hard on your gizzards.
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk is what I use and it's great!

Never been the biggest fan of cow milk.

I don't care for the taste of almond milk. I do like oat milk, but it isn't exactly healthy, so I stick with regular whole milk.
In what way is oat milk unhealthy? I read an article or two more than a year ago and didn't find that oat milk was unhealthy so much as it not being as nutritious as other "milk" beverages.

I like and use almond milk, although I make my own, and I tried to make oat milk a while back with poor success. With almonds being very expensive and resource-intensive to grow it might be nice to have other alternatives to dairy milk.

Anything you can add to your statement would be appreciated.

Unsweetened Almond milk is best. Naturally has lots of Vitamin E, magnesium and potassium. 30 calories in a glass.

The sweetened kind is a sugar bomb and very hard on your gizzards.
When desiring sweeter almond milk, I'll add one or two pitted Medjool dates to the blender along with the almonds. Sometimes I'll add a few drops of vanilla extract as well.

In what way is oat milk unhealthy? I read an article or two more than a year ago and didn't find that oat milk was unhealthy so much as it not being as nutritious as other "milk" beverages.

I like and use almond milk, although I make my own, and I tried to make oat milk a while back with poor success. With almonds being very expensive and resource-intensive to grow it might be nice to have other alternatives to dairy milk.

Anything you can add to your statement would be appreciated.
It isn't exactly nutrient dense and isn't as low fat as skim milk.
I like it on cold cereal for the rare times I have it for breakfast.
I wouldn't call it unhealthy though.

Back