All of a sudden I'm listening to The Police

Been listening to a lot of The Band and Van Morrison music. I have a number of songs from each in my library but have been going down a rabbit hole on them.

If you want to hear a great musician, check out John Illsley Band. Bass player w/Dire Straits. "Top Hat" /"In the Darkness" just to name a few of his songs. Sting's "Live in Berlin" is excellent. I'll listen today....

You're 40 years late. One of the first bands I listened to as a kid. I think my parents got me Ghost in the Machine on cassette tape in 1983 when I was 7 years old.

Heck, I got Police's Zenyatta Mondatta album on 8 track when it came out. 8th grade. I was more of a Cheap Trick kind of guy then and now.
I didn't realize the Police were old enough to be on 8-track.

We saw Cheap Trick in Vegas. We bought half price tickets and when they went to pick our seats, the guy in line in front of me was surly to the clerk. I was my nice friendly self and we got seats in the front row. It was during their Sgt Pepper Tour. Robin Zander pointed at my wife as the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

I've been listening to a lot of Pearl Jam. I never really listened to them before.

Back