All food consumed in one day

Ah, supper! There's nothing like celebrating the king oh feesh - not kingfish. but herring. The finest North Atlantic smoked kippers served on the most toothsome Swedish crispbread with a side of Polish salad sourced from the top of the bargain bin at Grocery Outlet. Garnished with nonpareil capers! A $6 luxury nonpareil dinner. Nothing to see here other than nonpareil tout le monde. Pip Pip, my good chaps! Disperse now.

Nice 👍
I have been doing 18 hr fast for 5 months 7 days a week. Not for weight loss but other issues and I really like the lifestyle. No cheating and takes very little effort.

Saved money and my trash is down over 50 percent come trash day. The only way to roll.
I live my life on 12hr gaps.
52 years old.
Beach ready at all times.;)

I live my life on 12hr gaps.
52 years old.
Beach ready at all times.;)
9 to 12 hours gaps here, too. Plus, I have had most of my food by early afternoon, and I have little at night. There are occasional exceptions. I have spent 20 years figuring out what works best for me and I make adjustments based on current research and on whether or not I notice any benefit. Benefits are more difficult to gauge compared to when things don't go right. Beach-ready? I manage to get into my wetsuit without creating a major spectacle. "What is this guy over there doing? Does he need help?"

If anyone is looking for a top shelf powder.
This is one.
20230319_212535.jpg

@AmBeRnEcTaR, I saw your sausage bowl. Very nice. I was thinking of making meat salad very soon but have to first get a few types of cold cuts and meat products.

...and like I mentioned before, farro is a nice carrier of the dressing.
It's nice to have a starchy component that absorbs all the goodness whether it be from sweaty meat, or leaky veg.

Can't wait for summer;)

...and just because. There's no fitness or weight training threads on this site.
Solely my opinion but Ramon Dino has the best physique in the world right now.

Subjective topic and as such, very open minded to others opinions:)
What say you?

...and like I mentioned before, farro is a nice carrier of the dressing.
It's nice to have a starchy component that absorbs all the goodness whether it be from sweaty meat, or leaky veg.

Can't wait for summer;)
Shirataki, konnyaku, buckwheat, semolina, quinoa, millet, sorghum, spelt, farro. All good to go with the first two actually having zero carbs that can be metabolized. They are however fantastic prebiotics. I’m starting to think we’ll go from winter straight into fall this year.

...and just because. There's no fitness or weight training threads on this site.
Solely my opinion but Ramon Dino has the best physique in the world right now.

Subjective topic and as such, very open minded to others opinions:)
What say you?
I’m not too familiar with what’s going on in bodybuilding and I don’t know who’s at the top now. I don’t know who’s natty and who’s on pancakes. I keep a little bit up with strength sports because there’s some crossover with arm wrestling which I’m into. I myself have always tried to stay fit and healthy and so far it’s been working for me. I’m more into endurance sports than things like extreme speed or strength. A fitness topic will invigorate the General and Off Topic section. I would love to read the responses.

I’m not too familiar with what’s going on in bodybuilding and I don’t know who’s at the top now. I don’t know who’s natty and who’s on pancakes. I keep a little bit up with strength sports because there’s some crossover with arm wrestling which I’m into. I myself have always tried to stay fit and healthy and so far it’s been working for me. I’m more into endurance sports than things like extreme speed or strength. A fitness topic will invigorate the General and Off Topic section. I would love to read the responses.
Just Google Ramon Dino and tell me he's not the epitome of symmetry...
Full muscle bellies, low insertions, the guy is pretty crazy genetically.

Just Google Ramon Dino and tell me he's not the epitome of symmetry...
Full muscle bellies, low insertions, the guy is pretty crazy genetically.
He looks like he’s in the classic physique category. No bubble gut. I have no idea how to evaluate the extreme form of muscular development.

It’s really a little bit funny. The following is not a complaint but only an observation. Over various threads I have been showing how I eat generally in a pretty healthy manner, thinking it might inspire a few people to make some better choices. That’s of course seen as me being condescending. Eating cattle-feed like a cabbage turnip or having cranberries as a condiment is seen as fanciful by some specimens while any meal over 10 bucks is considered to be a rich man’s luxury. Tough crowd with a good number of squabbling, irritable, hypertensive, and most likely constipated duckies! 🦆🦆🦆

The food forum lacks structure. With a myriad of random threads lumped together finding topics of interest is not easy for the casual visitor and may well be a turn-off. I believe the popularity of the food forum was severely underestimated when it was created as a mere afterthought.
It was created at the request of the folks here, not as an afterthought.

But, this is one of the areas that pushes BITOG into the "social media" category. Posting photos of what one eats, signaling, etc.

It is popular with a very small subset of the membership - so, no, it isn't going to get more organized, or expanded into different subsection. It's less than 1/10 the size of the "General and Off Topic" section, for example.

So there is no need to revisit the taxonomy of the site.

Back