Aldi's NEW Pizza

Never saw that kind of behavior in an Aldi.
Wife and I went there during the height of the Covid shortages and people were waiting in line for the store to open. They were so calm and polite. Everyone followed the rules and kept proper distance. They were all experienced Aldi people and knew the routine for packing up their own purchases. Was a lot better than the fancier stores. The Aldi people seemed better at fending for themselves and not freaking out because their favorite brand of TP was out of stock.

Love Aldi stores. Not huge, nothing fancy, produce can be very good, prices good and the cashiers are lightning fast.

Aldi and Lidl pizzas are great imo

I had one for lunch today and well, tomorrow, too. It was huge. Barely fit in my oven which posed some problems of how to get it out of the oven. Wasn't my style of pizza but can't beat the price. It was $6.00.

I hate the experience. People pushing and shoving to save 3 cents............ lol
3 cents? Yeah right....more like save 25% easily. For me that's about $125 a month. When Aldi first came to Minnesota, business was slow, their produce didn't move and it got a reputation for bad produce. After a year or so, business was booming. I would rate their produce second to none. No one moves the fresh veggies like an Aldi.

We like Papa's. Went a few times when he was in Trenton. Like DeLorenzo's. I still think it was better on Hudson St. than Robbinsville. Some friends like the Delo's on Sloan but I'm just meh on them. Tacconelli's in Maple Shade is breat if you haven't been there. Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is good. Marcello's in Bordentown is inconsistent between good and great. Friends like Federici's in Freehold but I haven't been there yet. The one in downtown Freehold. I've been to the Federici's on the highway and it was just good. Not bad but not worth the drive. My favorite so far is Tacconelli's. Wife's favorite is Papa's. What places do you like?
Try Papa's mustard pie. They said it's their #1 seller. Delorenzo's has an attitude, close early because they've sold as many pies as they want, burns their crust. Delorenzo's on Sloan is good but not outstanding. Try Jeppy's on Whitehorse Ave, across from Pete's.

I've had Taconnelli's in Philly, it's good. Federici's on 33 Bypass is very good but downtown Freehold is better. Anthony's is good. Marcello's is ok to good. The Vault is better. Star Tavern in East Orange is very good. Reservoir Tavern in Parsippany is good. Pete and Elda's in Avon has a very unique crust, kinda like a saltine cracker crust. A really must try pizza. I've been all over NJ, good places in Hoboken, Jersey City, South Amboy.

Try Papa's mustard pie. They said it's their #1 seller. Delorenzo's has an attitude, close early because they've sold as many pies as they want, burns their crust. Delorenzo's on Sloan is good but not outstanding. Try Jeppy's on Whitehorse Ave, across from Pete's.

I've had Taconnelli's in Philly, it's good. Federici's on 33 Bypass is very good but downtown Freehold is better. Anthony's is good. Marcello's is ok to good. The Vault is better. Star Tavern in East Orange is very good. Reservoir Tavern in Parsippany is good. Pete and Elda's in Avon has a very unique crust, kinda like a saltine cracker crust. A really must try pizza. I've been all over NJ, good places in Hoboken, Jersey City, South Amboy.
I've been to some, but not all places in your list. What's the place in South Amboy?

I tried a Korean bulgogi stuffed crust pizza in Palisades Park a few months back. It was definitely unique and different from any other pizza l had in NJ.

Thanks. The Vault closed. My wife doesn't like Delorenzos for the exact reasons you mentioned. Have you tried Strawberry's in Woodbridge? The pies at the two spots in Columbus flea market are well reviewed. I've only been to one of them and thought it was too heavily sauced based but people like it.

3 cents? Yeah right....more like save 25% easily. For me that's about $125 a month. When Aldi first came to Minnesota, business was slow, their produce didn't move and it got a reputation for bad produce. After a year or so, business was booming. I would rate their produce second to none. No one moves the fresh veggies like an Aldi.
Not that way here.
We have too many choices.

Broccoli and sweet potato crust pizza? No thanks. I want the traditional pizza shop pizza with sausage and pepperoni. If you want to pretend it's healthy, throw on some onions and green peppers.
I don't know about the sweet potato part, but broccoli is actually a decent pizza topping. When you think about how broccoli is often served smother with cheese this should make sense. That and cut the broccoli pieces small. Doesn't mean that you can't add ground beef as an additional topping.

Back