Aldi's NEW Pizza

Bought Broccoli Cheddar crust pizza today for dinner. Very good. Slight taste of both in the crust, a thin very light crust, best cooked on a pizza stone.

They also had a chicken sausage with BBQ sauce Sweet Potato crust pizza.

Judging by your zip code, you're probably shopping at the Aldi's right by where I used to live. Did you ever get the pizza at Candela's?

We have Lidl by my house now. I'll have to try the pizza.

Judging by your zip code, you're probably shopping at the Aldi's right by where I used to live. Did you ever get the pizza at Candela's?

We have Lidl by my house now. I'll have to try the pizza.
Candela's on Lawn Park Ave., been there 5x, then they opened on Quakerbridge Rd., been there 2x. Ok pizza, there's much better around, here and throughout NJ. I travel for pizza . Scale of 1-10 they are 7.5-8.0

I have had the sweet potato crust pizza and it is very good. It is sweet overall because of the BBQ sauce and way better than I expected it to be. Had to go back and stock up after trying it hahaha.

Broccoli and sweet potato crust pizza? No thanks. I want the traditional pizza shop pizza with sausage and pepperoni. If you want to pretend it's healthy, throw on some onions and green peppers.

Bought Broccoli Cheddar crust pizza today for dinner. Very good. Slight taste of both in the crust, a thin very light crust, best cooked on a pizza stone.

They also had a chicken sausage with BBQ sauce Sweet Potato crust pizza.
I will have to try that. I have had the cauliflower crust pizza from Aldi which was also very good.

Broccoli and sweet potato crust pizza? No thanks. I want the traditional pizza shop pizza with sausage and pepperoni. If you want to pretend it's healthy, throw
Just a healthier option for those who desire it. My wife is a health nut and you wouldn't what I eat. I'm just under 6'3" and 165 pounds.

Candela's on Lawn Park Ave., been there 5x, then they opened on Quakerbridge Rd., been there 2x. Ok pizza, there's much better around, here and throughout NJ. I travel for pizza . Scale of 1-10 they are 7.5-8.0

We like Papa's. Went a few times when he was in Trenton. Like DeLorenzo's. I still think it was better on Hudson St. than Robbinsville. Some friends like the Delo's on Sloan but I'm just meh on them. Tacconelli's in Maple Shade is breat if you haven't been there. Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is good. Marcello's in Bordentown is inconsistent between good and great. Friends like Federici's in Freehold but I haven't been there yet. The one in downtown Freehold. I've been to the Federici's on the highway and it was just good. Not bad but not worth the drive. My favorite so far is Tacconelli's. Wife's favorite is Papa's. What places do you like?

I haven’t been to Aldi in a long time here. I don’t want to give up my quarter for a buggy. And I’d don’t think I’d like that pizza it needs to be thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms and pineapple then I’ll eat it.

I haven’t been to Aldi in a long time here. I don’t want to give up my quarter for a buggy. And I’d don’t think I’d like that pizza it needs to be thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms and pineapple then I’ll eat it.
We have one 20 miles away but it's no brand name stuff, very limited, but the worst is people attack the store like goods are free.
Hey now 25 cents?????? Come on bro 👨😁 You are cheap!

We have one 20 miles away but it's no brand name stuff, very limited, but the worst is people attack the store like goods are free.
That’s how it is in my area. No name brand and it’s always packed. I rarely go to that part of the city anyway I hate being in the city lol.

Aldi and Lidl do extensive testing of their house brands. Their Cheezit clones are very good. The ketchup isn't bad but not quite as good as Heinz. Just slightly sweeter. The Thai Ger sauce at Lidl is excellent!

Back