Al Amatuzio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something I got in my email today.

A. J. Amatuzio

Updated: April 1, 2017 - Announcement

A.J. Amatuzio

It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our founder, Al Amatuzio. He went peacefully Friday night surrounded by loved ones in his home. Al lived a long, incredible life. His accomplishments are too vast to list here – fighter pilot, industry pioneer, successful businessman – but he always said he wouldn’t have made it without your support. Some of you knew him, many of you did not. All of you, however, were very important to him. He truly loved and appreciated each and every one of you. If you had the good fortune to meet him, he probably told you so.

Al never really retired, and he never stopped looking for new Dealers. He had AMSOIL in his blood and Dealers on his mind to the very end. His drive and tenacity were matched only by his passion and appreciation for you, our Dealers. We’ll release his obituary and memorial service details when they are complete. Until then, we appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

http://www.wdio.com/news/amsoil-founder-al-amatuzio-twin-ports/4442842/

Last edited by a moderator:
what a bad day to announce this.. everyone will assume its an april fools joke
crazy.gif

Sad day if this is real news. It probably is real otherwise that is twisted to april fools someone's death...?

On the plus side maybe they will finally get rid of the MLM strategy in favor of standard marketing?

waiting for Pablo to chime in
35.gif

But if this is an April Fool's joke, that's not cool. You just don't do that.
31.gif

I don't see it anywhere on amsoil.com

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
maybe they will finally get rid of the MLM strategy in favor of standard marketing?

But while I was on the site looking for the obit, I looked at the list of Amsoil dealers in the area, and Pep Boys was listed.

I too am a dealer, I am also seeing it on the dealer website. It does not show on the public website. VERY SAD NEWS INDEED!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back