air beds to sleep on daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if any of you have experience with one that was used daily that was comfortable and did not loose air nightly. And I do not mean the sleep comfort beds. TIA.

Coleman makes one for camping that I slept on for a month while I was moving. It was fairly comfortable, had no leaks and came with a battery powered inflator/deflator.

I had a walmart flock-covered vinyl one. Was comfy as all get out but lost air and smelled awful.

Slept on one for over a year!
Never got around to getting a mattress, it was that comfortable. It was a Coleman, but the taller one that looks like a real bed. Walmart for around $40 (pump separate). Had to add some air every 5-6 days, but not a big deal!

Have a aerobed twin raised bed...

Slept on it daily for about a year then it failed....vinyl split at top of bed seam where velore is so it was impossible to use a patch!

Received another on under warranty at no cost....

Overall they are very comfortable and since you can add the exact amount of firmess with more or less air you can make it perfect for your needs..The only drawback is durability.

Last edited:
I sept on an air bed for about 6 or 7 months after I graduated from college. Had to pump it up a little bit every once in a while. Over all it was not bad. Not sure what kind it was but I got it Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back