Acdelco control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed a set of upper control arms on my Infiniti. A simple job in and out both sides in about 60minutes total.

RA has the Moog R-line, mevotech stuff and then ACDelco Professional. Ive heard to stay away from moog's R line and mevotech reviews were not good. I thought it was odd for them to have Nissan/Infiniti parts but oh well, they came with lifetime warranty VS Moog and Mevo having like 3 months or a year. I assume they got it from a 3rd party supplier, it was white box stuff.

Installed driver side. Came with castle nut, cotter pin. Normally looking aluminum arms that matched the OE finish. Go over to install passenger side, I find a fully polished arm, nylon locking nut, no cotton pin.
Compared both boxes, both made in China. There were the correct parts. Just found it a bit odd, the polished one felt a little beefier, but I very much rather have a castle nut/cotton pin setup.

You think all Chinese arms were made in the same factory and I got just a "premium" unit ?

Last edited:
ACDelco Professional line made in China at a factory with better materials and quality control than the Advantage line. Probably at least as good or probably better than the other two choices you mentioned. Bought a pair of lowers for a Saturn and was pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back