Accidentally separated windshield from the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: TaterandNoodles
Around here all anyone seems to be interested in is trunk rattlingly loud bass. That and the largest set of rims you have ever seen with some ebay 26" emblems for bling and a fresh paint job by sherwin-williams on a $400 car. I didn't even know you could body lift a caprice or crown vic. At least they no longer need ramps for the oil change.

I hear you. I hate that stuff too and I can assure you mine is about as far from that as you can get. The box I have is a bandpass, all bass comes out of a port, you can't see the subs. The port is the exact size of the ski pass in the rear seat and all the bass comes from in front of the rear seat. There's a bulkhead separating the box from the trunk so there is literally no bass in the trunk and no rattles at any volume.

On the outside, all you hear is very, very clean bass and no rattles. But like I said, I don't like for people to hear it on the outside. I paid a ton of money for this setup just because SQ is much more expensive than loudness and I'm 32, not 17.

Around here, all you get are these rattle traps that are more interesting in being heard for a mile than actually sounding good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back