A lot of hair regrowth ads on FB, any legit?

Just shave it clean
I've got women draping off of me like a piece of fur.

Don't worry about superficial things....

I guess a rub of some high moly full syn. wouldn't hurt the scalp:D

@Davejam mentioned one of the causes is testosterone being converted to a more powerful form called DHT
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 5.10.03 PM.png

@daves66nova as you can see, it's good you're considering solutions early in his life

Finasteride blocks ~80% of the DHT so it should work if the doctor gets involved
source

I wanted to see if I could solve the issue on my own, before asking for a prescription.

What helped the most was taking high quality turmeric twice a day as a chemical called curcumin in it is also a DHT blocker.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 6.12.08 PM.png

source

be aware that hair isn't the only thing that has DHT receptors...

If you google testimonials from those who have taken DHT blockers, either herbs or pills:

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 5.21.37 PM.png

I disagree with some of these conclusions. If there are side effects (definitely not guaranteed), then there's more than one way to skin a cat and after a while, some side effects lessen in severity as the body re-adjusts or efforts are made to improve them. Hair can be an easy way to gain confidence and at least for me - taking a powdered spice twice a day is no big deal.

Last edited:
Speaking of hair loss commercials. Just saw the one with the child actor that played Malcolm in the Middle, Frankie Muniz, talking about his balding. Dang if that didn't make me feel old.

Get him one of these for Xmas ;)

I'm bald, and quite simply, I love it. Easy to deal with, and yes, some women find it attractive. Being as most men have hair, it sets me apart.

My son is barely gonna be 18 and it looks like he might already be losing a few, you can't really tell . i want to start him on something that's legit. I see a lot of ads on FB, but I don't trust them. All his male grandparents were bald,including me. I don't want him to go through the tradition.... Any recommendations?
My aunt has been Losing her hair for a few years. More thinning than falling out. She swears by keranique and nutrafol supplements.

My son is barely gonna be 18 and it looks like he might already be losing a few, you can't really tell . i want to start him on something that's legit. I see a lot of ads on FB, but I don't trust them. All his male grandparents were bald,including me. I don't want him to go through the tradition.... Any recommendations?
Have him talk to a doctor or two if hair loss is a concern of his, just be sure he shares the concern that you do, if not, let him be who he is, nothing wrong with it.

Minoxidil has been around for ages and is legit. It is off-patent and available OTC cheaply (Costco even). Consult a doctor, though, to see if it’s the best thing given a genetic pre-disposition.
At his at age Minoxidil has a chance. The younger the better.

Back