A hypothetical question about buying a used car...

once upon a time, i found the original Moroney label online, and i swear the MSRP was like $34k., but of course, no one did pay that, it was originally a lease,
...but since I Sold that car 2 years a go, I don't have any of the associated paperwork anymore...
I do have it's Vin still, but looks like ford clamped down on access to the moroney's and Etis a few years ago..

I do have a copy of my C-Max's Moroney:
View attachment 49474
Fords mid level XLT 2021 pickup (crew cab) truck is like $56,000.00. They have like a 10% discount right now. When things get back to "normal" it will be an easily $10,000.00 off sticker. Ford has always had "made for rebate pricing".

once upon a time, i found the original Moroney label online, and i swear the MSRP was like $34k., but of course, no one did pay that, it was originally a lease,
...but since I Sold that car 2 years a go, I don't have any of the associated paperwork anymore...
I do have it's Vin still, but looks like ford clamped down on access to the moroney's and Etis a few years ago..

I do have a copy of my C-Max's Moroney:
View attachment 49474
Probably not worth paying the $8 for a window sticker these days on a car you don't own anymore. But I think that Motor Trend site is pretty accurate, all it's really missing is the destination charge which you could find somewhere else. I think you just add up all the options it mentions under features and you should be pretty close.

Realistically, as long as it was changed according to factory schedule I would be fine. So 10k on regular synthetic. With these newer engines, some turbo, I would not want a car ran on dino oil even at 5k intervals.

Back