A casual photo thread (pictures you or your companion took)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a43e366723e1cb2187005f76b5f3ba70b07f73cb-2.jpg

Piano by the Petaluma River
We went up to Petaluma for lunch and a walk through the old town area by the river. The piano was a bonus feature for the day.

View attachment 103398

That looks like this one, painted. I used to be able to play..

There is one in Boston at George Sherman Union or GSU hall as well.

20220610_093827.jpg

Maybe they changed the front legs and put a board under it but I'm seeing the same piano.

Lenox?

Here is yours
*That one must have been a player piano, it has a third pedal.
Piano by the River in Petaluma.jpg

I will now find a picture of our old player piano (mechanism removed.)
Keys cover not fully retracted so you can see Lenox.
20220610_094306.jpg

Attachments

• 20220610_094111.jpg
    20220610_094111.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
Folks, stay on topic.

No YouTube or memes or sports stories etc.

Everyone is aware gas prices are high, taking pictures of gas station prices isn't helpful.

I'd rather not close this however if we have to moderate here again, it will be.

100% this guys.

I can do it. We can do it.

Better the Mod said it than me trying to be a helpful BITOGer. I noticed some stuff that was not casually taken by ourselves.. but I don't want to seem righteous, so I didn't say.

I'll do my part by not posting gas prices (anymore.) I think those threads got deleted too.

no good friend.. i suffer from chronic lyme it sucks massively get yourself checked and put on anti-biotics asap.

Thanks for the concern, bud. I was put on antibiotics (only for Lyme) the next day. I never got sick and the sore is almost gone.

I sent the tick off the a lab in PA for analysis. They received it yesterday and confirmed it was an adult female dear tick. We should have the results by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back