A casual photo thread (pictures you or your companion took)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt a little standoffish yesterday. Some Muppets were behaving brattish. A big thank you to those who took care of it.

I decided to test the waters before cooling off. You will have to imagine the latter.

I felt like going for a drive.

Driving made me hungry. I stopped at a Gherkins and got a Slide Burger with Swiss cheese, mushrooms, and onions. I opted for a salad with balsamic dressing instead of fries. The box they gave me was the size of a small shoebox. The first shot with the burger bub top moved to the side, the second shot without the bun top so you can better gauge the enormously of this salad.

pic hoster

I decided to stop by a nearby lighthouse. Unfortunately, the scene was backlit. The lighthouse is from the 1870s and it's been crumbling for 20 years. They can't get the funds to have it repaired.

Last edited:
I never actually lived in the south but the wife swears maybe in a previous life. Remains of a pork shoulder I smoked and beans with collards from our garden.

20220608_182327.jpg

Non us I take it?

The Google result looked like a rolls.

Is that what you’re test driving?

🤣🤣🤣No, lol.. a Rolls, you say? like Biff Tannon vs the F150?

No, no.

It has been postponed, but the test drive will be of a 2023 Nissan Z probably in Monarch Orange.

You'd be correct.. it is "Non-U.S."

I'm kind of looking forward to it myself.

Probably on a different day than a movie with the fellow setting that up..

"Y32" is actually the legitimate code of an oddball, not a Rolls. Some know what it is. I am trying very hard to simply allude to, let's respect it.

We have those glasses. They are nice.

For whatever reason these two felinious furballs avoid the kitchen counters. I'm not saying anything......

That was my go-to glass for anything. Milk, water, soda, I don't really drink beer it's just not my thing, I tried a couple times... Where can I get another?

I'm still trying to figure out what she did, the glass was between a small gap between counter and fridge by a toaster and the rolls weren't close. This cat likes to be annoying to get attention. At least she is a cat and not locked in a cage like some keep their dogs. Cruelty.

Here is the scene of the crime, I put the apple where the glass was. Want to O.J. this for me? Why was there glass only on the floor and next to it and not everywhere.. what did kitty do!?

And yeah, I'd love to buy another of those glasses if I knew where to get.

20220609_202041.jpg

That was my go-to glass for anything. Milk, water, soda, I don't really drink beer it's just not my thing, I tried a couple times... Where can I get another?

I'm still trying to figure out what she did, the glass was between a small gap between counter and fridge by a toaster and the rolls weren't close. This cat likes to be annoying to get attention. At least she is a cat and not locked in a cage like some keep their dogs. Cruelty.

Here is the scene of the crime, I put the apple where the glass was. Want to O.J. this for me? Why was there glass only on the floor and next to it and not everywhere.. what did kitty do!?

And yeah, I'd love to buy another of those glasses if I knew where to get.

View attachment 103359
They say that we can be sure that the world isn't flat ... because if it were, the cats would have knocked everything off by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back