A casual photo thread (pictures you or your companion took)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's limit the scope of the photos we post to those we or our companions take while we are out and about. Maybe we can get this thread going for more than just 7 months by showing a modicum of decorum.

I spend my off-days mostly in Marin and not in the city. This location is in Marin right by the Bay. It was low tide.

I sat on the old pier for a while and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

There's an old gas pump right at the pier.

Heading for the coast.

High above and parallel to Highway on a road familiar from many tv car commercials.

Since I couldn't find Chinese food, I decided to stop at a Black Bear Diner. I had the Bigfoot chicken fried steak with vegetables and a loaded baked potato and a salad.

20210313_145501.jpg

Let's limit the scope of the photos we post to those we or our companions take while we are out and about. Maybe we can get this thread going for more than just 7 months by showing a modicum of decorum.

I spend my off-days mostly in Marin and not in the city. This location is in Marin right by the Bay. It was low tide.

I sat on the old pier for a while and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

There's an old gas pump right at the pier.

Heading for the coast.

High above and parallel to Highway on a road familiar from many tv car commercials.

Since I couldn't find Chinese food, I decided to stop at a Black Bear Diner. I had the Bigfoot chicken fried steak with vegetables and a loaded baked potato and a salad.

I swear you go to the most gorgeous places! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back