65" Vizio TV at Walmart $261.

Nice features for the price with your V-series. I picked up a Vizio 65 inch Quantum Series 2 years ago that I REALLY enjoy watching. I also have a 43 inch Vizio in my bedroom that I enjoy. Basically, you bought ALOT of television for the money spent.

Nice features for the price with your V-series. I picked up a Vizio 65 inch Quantum Series 2 years ago that I REALLY enjoy watching. I also have a 43 inch Vizio in my bedroom that I enjoy. Basically, you bought ALOT of television for the money spent.
Thanks.

Supplemental note, this TV was in the back room, Wal mart pulled them from the sales floor the day prior to purchase- so if one is looking for this, bring a picture as shown in the first post and ask if they have any in the back room.

I think Vizio is the only TV that doesn't have ads in the OS. The most recent OS update even removed the recommended content from my home screen - most likely a glitch but I'm not complaining!

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
I think Vizio is the only TV that doesn't have ads in the OS. The most recent OS update even removed the recommended content from my home screen - most likely a glitch but I'm not complaining!
give it time... those ads/ their ad network are a big part of why walmart purchased the brand. watch for them to come back, possibly "with a vengance" after a future update.

If it weren't for that. we would still be using the CRT TV we got back when Bill Clinton was President.
I made it a point to ditch all my CRT's when I could. Once we got a couple of LCD/LED TV's, I realized just how much nicer they were... did not help that I had moved our 32" or whatever flat screen, and my parents much larger--and much heavier!--TV around a few times that I never wanted to deal with a heavy TV again. I was also afraid that the cost to recycle a CRT would go through the roof, once "no one" had any of them. That might be FUD but it was good enough for me. :)

give it time... those ads/ their ad network are a big part of why walmart purchased the brand. watch for them to come back, possibly "with a vengance" after a future update.

I fully expect it... I mean, just read this press release word salad:

Aside from the fact that every other word is some kind of corpospeak garbage, the whole thing is about "meaningful connections" between advertisers and customers o_O

These were at my Walmart this weekend. I'm not in the market but great deals!
1000007251.jpg

20240511_163433.jpg

I fully expect it... I mean, just read this press release word salad:

Aside from the fact that every other word is some kind of corpospeak garbage, the whole thing is about "meaningful connections" between advertisers and customers o_O
Walmart ads during your YouTube vids

I bought a 43" Vizio smart TV in 2020 at Walmart. If I watched more TV I would have gotten rid of it sooner. The software is extremely buggy and laggy. It takes several seconds after pressing a button on the remote for the TV to respond. When streaming video it constantly stutters and buffers. I had to add a Chromecast device to it just to have tolerable streaming video. Using apps on the TV is an infuriating experience. After a software update last year the antenna channels can only be accessed through Vizio's "Watch Free" portal and 75% of the time I had to unplug the TV to do a cold boot, otherwise the software just "clocked" or crashed. Do an online search. MANY complaints about Vizio. I had a 2007 model that was fine, but after this one I'll never touch the brand again.

FYI, the model is D43fx-F4.

Last edited:
Back