4 New Penzoil Oils

Penzoil Top-Off Oil - "just top it off, don't worry about the oil burn or leak".

See, they make your worries go away.

Oil marketing for the most part is gimmicky at best, filled with bogus claims, or stuff that can only be seen or not seen in a specialized lab.

Does anyone really care that Penz oil synth is made from natural gas? We are already told to use the "special" fuel saving Earth friendly low viscous oils. I don't think consumers care one ounce of how the fluid is made, it just needs to work and not cost a 1st born per oil change.

And then who really cares about oil, EV's and H vehicles will soon make motor oils obsolete.

Does anyone really care that Penz oil synth is made from natural gas? We are already told to use the "special" fuel saving Earth friendly low viscous oils. I don't think consumers care one ounce of how the fluid is made, it just needs to work and not cost a 1st born per oil change.
It is a good thing, the lubricating oil output from the GTL process is indeed superior to other hydrocracked base stocks.

I don't need a "top off oil" as my Tundra consumes no oil between oil changes. Dipstick reads Full right before I change it. Same with the Corolla. If I ever did need to add oil to a car it would be the same oil I used to fill it in the first place. Even the concept seems a bit weird.

Why all the chuckles on "top off". Top-Off programs are still in use today on steam turbines. Steam turbines use 20,000gal+ oil reservoirs and top-off programs allow them to introduce some types of oil which are beneficial to the operations. Maybe Gena can share what Penzoil does in that industry where top-off programs still exist.

Back