3 pack Castrol 5w-40 good deal

Last night the page was coming up not found for me. I assumed they'd deleted/discontinued offering the product altogether-- at least in a 3-pack

So was it a glitch? Looks like it was the same price as the new "Rollback" 5qt jug pricing. When I click on the 3pack item in my order list, it would take me to the 5qt jug.. and the split up orders for delivery show the individual 5qt jug at @ $8 price

So was it a glitch? Looks like it was the same price as the new "Rollback" 5qt jug pricing. When I click on the 3pack item in my order list, it would take me to the 5qt jug.. and the split up orders for delivery show the individual 5qt jug at @ $8 price
Most likely, which is why I posted it as soon as I found it. I'm still surprised it was active more than a few hours, it seems

I thought it was just an overstock blow out. Who really knows, but if it had been an error they could cancel the orders, or I would have expected members here to receive just one jug but that didn’t happen.

Reactions: wlk
From another Time Zone, when there was no synthetic oils for cars, 50 cents a quart If remember in 1967

It was most likely a glitch. The only way to access the deal was through the link. It couldn’t be found by navigating within the Walmart website.

It somehow applied the single unit price to a 3-count. My guess is an external search somehow got to it.
WM should have an algorithm where if a particular SKU starts getting crazy sales a human has to intervene and look into it.

WM should have an algorithm where if a particular SKU starts getting crazy sales a human has to intervene and look into it.
though this makes sense, setting this up requires a lot of IT development work, and that costs A LOT of money, companies are slowly going towards it, and we (United Airlines DT team) are starting to do this for various applications, we are trying to automate almost everything but the actual effort behind making it "bullet proof" fully functional will take a long time...

I thought it was just an overstock blow out. Who really knows, but if it had been an error they could cancel the orders, or I would have expected members here to receive just one jug but that didn’t happen.
Cancelling the order would have been a customer service nightmare - not worth saving a few bucks for the world's largest retailer. They have already made up the loss on my other purchases likely.
Most likely, which is why I posted it as soon as I found it. I'm still surprised it was active more than a few hours, it seems
Yes I am surprised as well, my first order was on Dec 5th early in the morning. My second order was on December 8th.

My order was delayed, then rewritten from (2) 3-packs to (6) 1-packs and shipped.
I don’t see the 3-pack button on this oil anymore.

For me this was the best oil deal since...
1702236930168.jpg

Back