3 pack Castrol 5w-40 good deal

I can't resist cheap Euro oil, it appears to be the real deal as I order it and one other item to get free shipping and my email from Walmart says 4 items.
1701756300924.jpg

Thanks. I ordered one - said it delivers today or tomorrow. Said only 2 left, so I presume it depends on your location - local warehouse trying to get rid of it or whatever.

I added a pack of TP and got free shipping.

Never used 5W-40. Will try it in my Nissan VQ40 I guess?

Last edited:
Able to get two….Went back a minute later to order two more and out of stock……

Ordered 3. Went back for more and now out of stock. guess I got the last of it.

Looks to be coming in and out of stock. I was able to order 2, and its out again. I'm skeptical if this will be fulfilled but have been surprised before. Thank you OP.

Be careful and verify that all of your orders are for 3-packs, because I thought I had left a 3-pack in the cart but when I looked again it said it was a single pack. The order I made earlier appears to actually have been for a 3-pack however.

Tried getting two (six) for the free shipping but OOS. Got one (three) plus TP and they think it'll be here today. Must be a local store delivery thing. My email reads "four items" so here's hoping the order picker doesn't fumble. Good catch OP!

Edit, a walmart order of mine was delayed until Friday. Web link included with notification dead. Hmm.

Last edited:
Back