3 pack Castrol 5w-40 good deal

Any reason this stuff wouldn't be good in a 5.7 hemi? its showing in stock for me right now..

Edit: never mind it went back to out of stock as I was checking out..

Just got my first of two 3-packs delivered today (ordered last night). All with a date code of 23270, so the stuff is brand new. Second shipment was delayed until tomorrow.

Ok for Toyota 3.5s? I’m relatively certain on 2gr-fe but not on 2gr-fks. API SP should be fine, but I might be missing something. Calls for GF-5.

Ok for Toyota 3.5s? I’m relatively certain on 2gr-fe but not on 2gr-fks. API SP should be fine, but I might be missing something. Calls for GF-5.
It should be fine, high-SAPS oil may contribute to higher valve deposits from the PCV system but the 2gr-fks is a dual-injection system so that should still be fine, for the purposes of a engine that's not a small displacement TGDI engine, full SAPS Euro oil with the slew of stringent European approvals and API SP should be a fine replacement for an SN/GF-5 oil.

My 9 jugs came in 3 different deliveries throughout the entire day, ending at 8pm for the last drop. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I did end up getting 1 jug of 5w30 Euro by accident. 😆 but it’s fine and I’ll use it up anyway. 💪🏻

Attachments

• IMG_7432.jpeg
    IMG_7432.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 33
Found a VOA of the new SP formula:
IMG_1013.jpg

I checked again and it was back in stock - so I ordered one more (3 jugs). It might be a glitch because its the exact same price as one jug here - I almost made that mistake earlier. So keep checking.

As soon as I ordered 1 then went back to look - was out of stock again, and the link showed qty 1 for the same price.

Definately weird.

Will see if this one shows up. 6 jugs is a lot for me - so I stop here.

Was browsing through the app just now and it was OOS, and then it appeared to be back in stock.. ordered Qty3.

When I look at the item in my order list, it shows 3pack. When I click on the item in the order list, it takes me to the single jug with the rollback price..

When I revisit the direct link, it shows in stock after my purchase, but adding it to the cart triggers a message that it's out of stock..

seems there's no way to navigate to the 3pack deal via the app... But I can via the OP's link

You guys are hawks! Saw it was again back in stock.. put 3 in my cart.
Clicked to Check out.. now 2 in my cart

Clicked to pay.. sorry, sold out!

Maybe I grabbed your third, I just did it a minute ago and it worked. Its been showing out of stock all morning (I started about 5:00 am today) but every 10-15 minutes I just refresh the screen and just now it showed in stock. I think they are just messing with us....

Hopefully it shows up.

This is an amazing deal. but I have 8 gallons of 15w40, and 14 jugs of rotella gas truck still.
along with a couple PP's and m1 0w40's
Its ridiculously cheap. Still tempted to snag 6 jugs.

I was going to order either the Mobil or Euro Pennzoil from AZN last night, but decided to sleep on it. Then this pops up today.
In for two 3-packs.

Last edited:
Back