'22 Charger

There is simply something classy about a RWD sedan in unmodified form. I enjoy the RWD lexus we own for the same reason. I think the only mod I’ve done is a pair of KCHilites Fogs, low/center mounted, wired into the stock fog circuit. It looks unassuming, blends into the crowd, and has both power and handling should I want it. I suspect your charger will be a better highway car with the longer wheelbase and I’m assuming a better ride. The 3.6 is a good engine, and I‘m not aware of an transmission issues in their RWD platforms (the last I had was the WA580 in a Jeep GC and it was probably the best longitudinal AT I’ve owned).

What tires did it come stock with?
Michelin Energy Saver tires, 17", I believe. Haven't heard of those particular Michelins. Supposed to save gas money, I guess.

Michelin Energy Saver tires, 17", I believe. Haven't heard of those particular Michelins. Supposed to save gas money, I guess.

Plan on hating those tires. They're hard, loud, and lack grip. Basically, everything a tire needs to be considered "energy saving".

Not much to look out for, just watch for oil cooler leaks and use good oil. Anything from a 0w-20 to a 5w-30 should work fine.

Thanks. They do OK for now, but, we haven't had rain lately. Curious how they'll do, then. Probably deal with them for awhile, then, look for different ones. Have to get used to shopping for car tires again, rather than truck tires. 😄

As for oil, probably go with Pennzoil, since it's done my past vehicles well.

Back