2024 Corolla Cross Hybrid Milky oil cap

Fuel dilution is probably the cause of the high reading oil level. Have Oil Analyzers do a Used Oil Analysis to see what percentage of fuel is in the oil. I'd just change the oil often and not go over 6 months/5k miles. Maybe even shorter like 3 months/3k miles with Supertech 0/5w20.
That’s the plan, 6 month intervals at most. The pic is about 2000 miles from last oil change.

This one is mine. It’s from 2023 Prius Prime that’s been short tripping in Toronto winter. Took it back to dealer that tested coolant leak etc. They ended up taking it for a hard joy ride (you can see it in the Toyota app,) cleaned it with detergent and changed oil. From now on I take it on the highway about twice a month for a bit.

View attachment 216606
Wow that's interesting. I took mine in and they drove it, and told me it was condensation.
Im going to check my app to see how they drove mine too. I didn't know you could do that!
Thanks, and good luck with it in the future

Wow that's interesting. I took mine in and they drove it, and told me it was condensation.
Im going to check my app to see how they drove mine too. I didn't know you could do that!
Thanks, and good luck with it in the future
The app shows only about a week of past driving behaviour. When I checked the app a day after it showed 20+ hard turns and accelerations. The guy handing my keys back even had balls to tell me it handles like his older VW GTI.

Reactions: CF7
The app shows only about a week of past driving behaviour. When I checked the app a day after it showed 20+ hard turns and accelerations. The guy handing my keys back even had balls to tell me it handles like his older VW GTI.
Wow. Very few people care about other people's property these days. (And apparently they're not afraid to tell you about it either).
Unbelievable

Back