2022 Ford Maverick

Beginning of the month was on fb on a Maverick group and a salesman’s posted this maverick for sticker in Saint Augustine, Florida and I’m in Kansas City. Messaged the guy and put a deposit down and days later did the paperwork and got it shipped up here. Got approved for ford credit financing for 3.9% for 60 months. I’ve put 1200 miles on it in two weeks and it drives amazing. Each tank has mileage has got better. Few quirks, the radio doesn’t have the best reception (which don’t bother me cause I have apple car play) and the screen has been glitching and has lines in it every once in a while. I got a new screen on order for it.
I paid $26,310 for it. Only options are hot pepper red paint, copilot 360, and the EB 2.0 engine with the 8 speed.
Day after I found this truck a deer totaled out my 12 focus. Bout it back and fixing it for my parents.
E4707DB8-5541-4046-B071-316CDF706A7A.jpeg

I've been babysitting mom's 2022 XL AWD for the last couple months (long story) and I do like driving the little bugger. If I didn't need a little more truck (hence the Ranger) I would totally drive one of these around. It drives so much less 'trucky' than my Ranger, and the entire drivetrain is very smooth and works very well. The only hit on the XL is (was) the lack of cruise (which I added with factory switches and Forscan) and I'm not a fan of the steel wheels, but I'm on the hunt for a set of Bronco/Escape/Maverick alloy takeoffs for her. I wish my wife liked them, we'd totally pick up a hybrid for her to drive, would fit her use case perfectly. Alas, she doesn't really like them at all.

I'd rock one of these for sure! I want a blue XL with steelies and the tow package. I can add in cruise later. I have a F-350 for "truck stuff" if I need it. But this would handle everything I do except tow the Jeep around. If I did have to bring home some lumber or do a dump run, I'd use the same trailer I use behind my grand marquis.

I thought I might buy one when they came out, but there a bit too long for parking in the city around here - there only 5 inches shorter than my Frontier Crew cab.

Glad you like yours, nice to see an OEM sell something affordable worth buying these days.

Awesome little truck congrats! I have seriously pondered getting one of these, not sure yet. However, availability and price gouging seem to be a problem. Glad you got one though for a good price

Back