2022 Ford Escape vs 2022 Mazda 3

Yea-but they are ugly non-descript jelly bean mobiles.....

The Ford Escape is way cleaner looking than something like the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson. That thing is a styling mess.

The Bronco Sport, which is built on the Escape platform, is much more rugged looking and would be my preferred choice over an Escape.

Ultimately, pricing and availability will be the major factors. The Escape will offer much higher discounts until Bronco Sport supply increases (and people fully realize it is just an Escape in rugged clothing.)

I like the Lincoln Corsair but the Escape is just meh. Actually I was also looking at both of these yesterday. the Mazda3 2.5 AWD Turbo. It’s the modern version of the old Subaru WRX - before they got big and overdone.

But back to Ford. I think it’s a mistake that ford got rid of all sedans. Not everybody wants a SUV. Higher center of gravity, lower fuel economy. The way I see it if I already have one suv why would I buy another? These crossovers all drive the same anyways.

it would be great if Ford still Atleast kept sedans around for Lincoln. I know the sales of the continental were dying but it was about the only real Lincoln.

Yea-but they are ugly non-descript jelly bean mobiles.....

Tesla are scary alien and bland at the same time. Interesting mix.
But, not everything can be a Lamborghini Espada or a Maserati Grand Tourismo :)

le.jpg
mgt.jpg

Here is one less Tesla on the road. Maybe he will buy another one?

Maybe he passed out and the Autopilot got "frisky" and went HAL on the Highway.

I wondered if Elon had a road rage mode programmed in the computer?

Anyhoo, when the Tesla hit the grassy median the computer decided rolling was the thing to do. At least the driver didn’t get hurt.

I wondered if Elon had a road rage mode programmed in the computer?

Anyhoo, when the Tesla hit the grassy median the computer decided rolling was the thing to do. At least the driver didn’t get hurt.
Funny tear in the roof - did it roll over a guardrail post?

Funny tear in the roof - did it roll over a guardrail post?

Now that you mentioned it I had to look. It is odd. It looks like the force came from inside. Maybe it did roll over a post or something and the momentum pulled it back out to produce that look?

That driver should stare at that. It could have been on his side. Any passenger would have been killed or seriously injured.

Back