2021 Durango SRT

oh yeah... wait till gas prices are on the rise
Well, I already drive something with the same engine and have done so when gas prices were much higher (though we pay a lot more than you do). But yes, feeding the 6.4L isn't cheap, particularly if you are driving around town with it.

my friend had the 2006 srt 8 jeep he said he would average 9-11mpg around town 12-14 hiway. if thats true that is nuts. no way not my pocket.

my friend had the 2006 srt 8 jeep he said he would average 9-11mpg around town 12-14 hiway. if thats true that is nuts. no way not my pocket.

That's the old engine, without MDS. I can get low 20's on the highway, in-town is around 12-ish, depending on how I tickle the throttle, it could be a lot better I suspect if I was easier on it but one typically doesn't buy a vehicle like this to be easy on it.

Looks pretty nice! What were they thinking on that stitching on the wheel though? I had to double check to see if it was some sort of cover? Way to coarse of a pattern and the white is going to be pretty grungy quite quickly.

Great vehicle.

I have 3 neighbors who own different dealerships (VW, Toyota, Subaru) and all them seem to just throw a dealer plate onto a nice used luxury vehicle drive for a year. The Subaru owner drives a Forester or Outback.

Fun your friend likes cars.

Looks pretty nice! What were they thinking on that stitching on the wheel though? I had to double check to see if it was some sort of cover? Way to coarse of a pattern and the white is going to be pretty grungy quite quickly.

I have the same stitching, it "pops" a bit more in the pictures than in real life, but I've never had an issue or concern about it, the wheel feels excellent.

The gap at the top of the A-pillar cover on the driver's side would drive me nuts. Is that the way it is supposed to be finished off?
That's not a gap, it's a shadow, I saw that after the fact. Just the angle of the photo and the fact that it was dark when I took it. The picture was intended to show the suede pillars and roof liner.

Great vehicle.

I have 3 neighbors who own different dealerships (VW, Toyota, Subaru) and all them seem to just throw a dealer plate onto a nice used luxury vehicle drive for a year. The Subaru owner drives a Forester or Outback.

Fun your friend likes cars.

This guy always has fun cars, orders them new and uses them as demo's typically, though he didn't with the Trackhawk. Since we've been friends he's owned three different Hellcats plus the Redeye, three or four different trucks, the Trackhawk, SRT GC and now the Durango SRT.

That's due to the optional captain's chairs in the 2nd row, normally it's a bench straight across like the GC. That's why it has the fixed (and illuminated) cup holders.

I would love to have those captain's chairs in a 2 row. Please give me that updated center stack and the captain's chairs in a Grand Cherokee!

3 rows suck, that's what the minivan is for.

Nice to see a shifter vs the dial that I’ve seen lately or push buttons on some that bring back nightmares of Valiants.

Fit and finish on the interior needs some more work. Picture #6 shows very poor fitting of that pillar trim. Also, is that mouse fur? I see the fingerprints.

The rest is decent. The screen is large without being obnoxious.

Nice to see a shifter vs the dial that I’ve seen lately or push buttons on some that bring back nightmares of Valiants.

Fit and finish on the interior needs some more work. Picture #6 shows very poor fitting of that pillar trim. Also, is that mouse fur? I see the fingerprints.

The rest is decent. The screen is large without being obnoxious.
come on now overkill said that's a shadow...i agree it doesn't look quite right but hey...the material is alcantara

The 2021 durango offers a lot of great options, no less than 3 V8 engines and excellent towing. I'd love to mothball a durango srt hellcat for future classic status.

Back