2021 Durango SRT

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
So, my buddy that own the local Chrysler dealer has had a fun month or so. He sold his 2018 Trackhawk in anticipation of being able to order a 2021 but then it was pushed out and the redesign now isn't going to be until 2022 so he needed new wheels. Ordered himself a new Laramie Longhorn and a 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT along with a 2021 Durango SRT. His GC was ordered identical to mine but with the sunroof. Durango he changed up the interior colour scheme and it arrived yesterday and he's driving it instead now, don't know what he's done with the GC, maybe he sold it, I didn't see it on the lot.

Anyways, this is my first time seeing the new, larger 10" UConnect screen and holy crap!!

The dash and HVAC controls have changed, cluster is still the same. No HUD, guess that's not until the 2022 redesign. Door panels aren't leather like the GC's are, but it is nice!

Some pics:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_10ff.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1100.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1102.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1105.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1106.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1109.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1101.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1107.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1103.jpg

Previous (2018) Durango SRT (sorry for the bad picture), which looked very similar to the GC:
IMG_0214.jpg

Very nice, I'm sure the Durango's length helps with leg room in the backseat, which is a struggle with the Grand Cherokee for taller people.

Loving the new center stack. Also glad the shifter design hasn't changed. It's one of the nicer ones on the market imo.
I like the center stack and the shifter too. I'm not crazy about the knob/dial or whatever they call it in the Ram PU. If I had to nitpick that is the only thing I don't like about the Ram.

We've been drooling over the 2021 SRT our dealership just received as well.
$90k list...... Plus taxes.....
Wish Ram would bring out a mid-size truck vs spending scarce resources on low volume halo product, like the TRX.
Call it the new mid-size the Ram 1200 Dakota.

The hole between the rear seat backs throws me. Like they forgot to install something.

That's due to the optional captain's chairs in the 2nd row, normally it's a bench straight across like the GC. That's why it has the fixed (and illuminated) cup holders.

Back