2020 Cadillac XT4 rental review

Looks a little low-rent for my liking. Also, the touchscreen looks like an android tablet from Best Buy glued to the dash. I'd expect more from Caddy.
Agreed. I like the steering wheel but that interior is really plain.

28 mpg isn’t too bad. I think you’re just spoiled with that Jetta’s mpg lol.

What would you expect? The XT-4 is nothing more than a dolled up Chevy Equinox. A Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 Ecoboost has more get up and go. Likewise, it’s Lincoln Corsair sister.

What would you expect? The XT-4 is nothing more than a dolled up Chevy Equinox. A Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 Ecoboost has more get up and go. Likewise, it’s Lincoln Corsair sister.
It's actually not. It rides on its own platform.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I find it to be simplistic, elegant and mature.

EDIT: I just looked up interior photos for the Hyundai you referenced, it certainly has more "going on" but that's not necessarily a good thing. I disagree with your assessment that it looks more upscale. Again, beauty is subjective.
Did you look at the two tone black and beige interior like I have.
And remember we are talking about a $22,000 car.

I like the size and style of these but i can't wrap my head around a GM that doesn't come with a pushrod V8. The Cadillac Lyriq looks like it may have potential in a few years.
^^This. When I think of domestics, huge powerful V8's come to mind.

Yours seems a little plainer than my 2020 XT4
...you also have a completely different looking gauge cluster
I'm still disappointed in mine for the price
Maybe it's just not city focused, you liked yours out on the open road
PXL_20220102_230924059.jpg

PXL_20220102_230945844.jpg

Back