2018 Toyota Camry XSE, Toyota 0W-16, 8,630 miles

Mine is getting 29.2 MPG shown on the dash right now. When it was at the dealer in Florida it had 29.4. Flying along through the Carolinas 85MPH it was showing about that more or less continually. Roaming the Fla. traffic mess it still held 29+- Where they get 32MPG in the documentation I have no idea. .
You must be heavy footed. My 2018 Camry has averaged over 35 mpg in it's first 56,000 miles. One tankful, with three adults on the highway going the speed limit, it got 53 mpg as calculated by hand (computer had it at 51...close enough). That was only one tankful, so it could be off somewhat due to the car being tilted a bit during filling, or different gas pump calibrations. But, this engine is really amazing at over 200 HP NA and getting this good mpg.

I own a 2019,best performing car I've owned.50 mpg (Canadian) on level roads highway at 70mph.Lots of power for a 4 cyl.The variable valve timing gives a lot of torque,so much so that I hardly notice lugging 5 people at times.I had the trans reflash done and it now has no issues,it made a big difference,much better shifting and way more responsive.I would not hesitate to recommend this car to a family member or acquaintance.It replaced a 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel that was the most unreliable pos I've ever owned.

Back