2016 Mazda 3 2.0 Skyactiv 0W-20 Super Tech Advanced 7462 Miles

Just got back my first UOA ever. I commute 100 miles a day and wanted to get a feel for how long I can go on an oil change for my driving habits. I'm pretty happy with the results. Also the oil filter used was a Fram Ultra 7317.

Mazda 3 UOA.jpg

Doesn't get any better than this!

Super Tech Advanced. How does this oil differ from the regular Super Tech? Walmart doesn't have much info, other than saying it's a 20k mile oil.

Doesn't get any better than this!

Super Tech Advanced. How does this oil differ from the regular Super Tech? Walmart doesn't have much info, other than saying it's a 20k mile oil.

I don't really know, I haven't looked into it much. I bought a few of the 12 quart boxes of the regular Super Tech 10k mile synthetic when they went on clearance so I will be using that for the next couple years. Can't beat spending $81 for 8 oil changes worth of oil. Don't think I'll have any issues in the least using the same mileage interval. I am considering testing the 10k variant at the next oil change just for curiosity sake to see if there is much difference.

Are you on the original spark plugs?

nice report!

No I replaced the spark plugs at 90k miles with NGK Ruthenium HX plugs.

P.F. has a video of all 3 SUPERTECH synthetic oils ( ADVANCED included ) and the synthetic blend placed on 4/9/23 . All are S.P.,GF-6A . There are V.O.A.s for all @ 7:10 into the video . The ADVANCED looks well .

Last edited:
How did the OE plugs look at 90K? I ask because we have a 2.5 Skyactiv in the family and I already bought NGK Rutheniums and I had planned to replace the OE plugs at 90K.

Last edited:
How did the OE plugs look at 90K? I ask because we have a 2.5 Skyactiv in the family and I already bought NGK Rutheniums and I had planned to replace the OE plugs at 90K.

They looked fine, a little worn down but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: pbm
Back