2011 Camry V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I got 2011 Camry V6 with 17000 Miles on it last weekend for my wife and would like to hear all recommendation on an oil change interval, oil and oil filter should be the best use on this car? I plan to keep this car for a long time. I prefer syncthetic oil on my next change. Thanks in advance for all recommendation.

Any flavor synthetic at 7,500 OCI will be perfect. If you are hesitant about the OCI - you can never go wrong by going with Toyota's recommended interval.

The reminder light comes up every 5000 miles Which Toyota recommends tire rotation And check all the fluids And oil change at 10,000 miles with synthetic But to play it safe 7500 miles You can't go Wrong.

Your location says you are in MN. There are many Meijers in MN. If there is one close to you, they usually stock Valvoline Maxlife Full Synthetic oil for $24.99/5 qt jug. You car calls for 6.4 qts of oil per oil change. They also stock Purolator PureOne oil filters for $5.49/ea, PL25608 being the one you want for your vehicle.

This combo should easily see you thru 7500 mile oci.

whatever SN or SM oil you find at 0w20, 5w20, or 5w30. doesnt matter.

If you bring Camry to Toyo they'll do TGMO 0w-20 syn for $60ish....if your dealer will change the oil/filter YOU bring in (as one dealer here will do for me) for $20, then do that with any 0w-20 synthetic you can get on sale (currently for as little $10 after AAP and Pennzoil rebates for PP+K&N filter) and save a whole lot...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back