2010 Mazda 3 Pricing Help-- Picking Up Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal is done. She got the car for 18,227 + tax. However, the paperwork she got for the financing is a bit confusing. The numbers aren't adding up for me.

I'll start another thread shortly.

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: DeeAgeaux
Originally Posted By: The Critic

Sales tax is the same whereever you go-- it's based on your home address.

That is the use tax not the sales tax. That is DMV registration fees.

Sales tax is based on where the transaction takes place or location of the dealer.

I'm not sure, but she bought the car in Cerritos, CA, yesterday and the sales tax was 9.75%. Would you happen to know what the sales tax rate is in Cerritos?

I have an 07 mazda 3 2.3S. I really don't think I'd buy the version. The front end is just not doing it for me. Now the new Mazda 6...........thats a great looking car.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Quote:
20k for a front wheel drive econo box.....yikes!!!
I would rather have a used BMW or G35 or Lexus etc

Oh please do tell us where can we find those BMWs, G35's and Lexuses for 20k brand new. Are they running some sort of fire sale that nobody knows about????

Reading skills pwn j00.

Originally Posted By: gmh101357

In their defence the platform is shared with the Volvo S40, Mazda always seems to be on the highend of the chassis spectrum in almost every class of car they build.
Do you actually have a used $20k premium brand car? I always think that the parts, maintenance and tires for these cars make the cost of ownership much more than a new Civic or Focus?

Quote:

Oh please do tell us where can we find those BMWs, G35's and Lexuses for 20k brand new. Are they running some sort of fire sale that nobody knows about????

So much for the quality of education in Canada being higher than here in the US.

Reading comprehension ownzjoo!

Originally Posted By: Jonny Z
Separated at birth?
maz3_s_grandtour_10_30_gallery_image_large.jpg

88387453.jpg

crackmeup2.gif

Ok, I still did not have my morning coffee and missed the "used" part, but the fact remains that these cars are no longer considered "econoboxes" given the features and refinement they provide.

As far a education goes, look no further then GM and Chrysler, I am sure guys running these companies were not educated in Canada and we know how that ended up

LOL.gif

Quote:

owned
whistle.gif

Ok, I still did not have my morning coffee and missed the "used" part, but the fact remains that these cars are no longer considered "econoboxes" given the features and refinement they provide.

As far a education goes, look no further then GM and Chrysler, I am sure guys running these companies were not educated in Canada and we know how that ended up

LOL.gif

All in good fun. It's good to see you have a sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back