20 worst foods in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
The most astounding thing about some of these foods is the amount of sodium. 5290 mg in spaghetti and meatballs? 4750 mg in fish tacos? That's like 3 spoon fulls of table salt. Unbelievably unhealthy and potentially deadly for someone like me with high blood pressure.
I had a d.o.t. physical a few weeksback. I hadn't ate all morning and i went in. They tookk my blood pressure reading and it was like 90 over 50

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
When I went in with an appendicitis, my blood pressure was like 144 over 110. The nurse almost fell over!

I win, I win!! I had 160 over 130. They wanted me to go straight to the hospital.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
just waiting to plate out in your cerebral arteries.

Where do you get that it will deposit EXACTLY on your cerebral arteries? I think it actually supose to deposit in your cardiovascular system.

I never understood why they put melted cheese on the fries anyway? It's like drowning your food in the ketchup. Kills all the original flavor and texture turning it into a tasteless food goo. Besides american cheese? Yuck!!!! It's just like tasteless industrial plasticky/vinyl product anyway. Why put cheese on anything at all?

And yes Outback is total [censored] so is Mc'D and so is Hardees. Fast Food is bad cook at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back