1995 Honda Accord Broken Exhaust Stud HELP!

What I would advise thinking about is why the stud breaks in the first place. I would expect this bolt to not last as long as the correct size stud did because the reason the stud broke will snap this smaller bolt in less time.

Thanks for the compliment, the car is actually my daughter's, we picked it up in Arizona a couple months ago. It's a special car, mostly everything has been restored with OEM Honda parts. Steering rack, clutch, timing components, all suspension bushings, springs, AC system, PS pump, suspension bushings. The body is flawless. I did swap out the exhaust manifold and A pipe with used parts. The EX manifold just flows better. This is a 1995, I also have a 1993 with 280k that I daily drive and 1991 with only 110k on it. Great cars that are relatively easy to work on.

ahh so a 95, still.. just insane that it is THAT clean.. I think I have to get out of Michigan, lol! 🤪
I had something similar with my 96 Civic Coupe where the manifold cracked, had to be replaced, and the replacement flows much better than the original, I know what you mean! I call my 96 the "project car" but yes most of the parts are oem Honda as well. Some parts that could be improved (let's say Honda's design on certain parts weren't that great) were improved with aftermarket. anyway.. glad you got it fixed! I just can't stop staring at it! Love that 2 door Accord generation's design! Such a clean design!

Back